The AQP Dash Cam is a reliable and valuable full HD dual dash camera that offers a range of features to enhance your driving experience.
With its Sony IMX307 sensor, dual-lens system, and built-in G-Sensor, this dash cam ensures clear and high-quality recordings while providing double protection and collision detection.
Convenient features like Wi-Fi connectivity, built-in GPS, and parking guard further enhance its functionality.
Recommended for regular longer journeys, the AQP Dash Cam provides peace of mind and safety on the road.
- The AQP Dash Cam features a Sony IMX307 sensor for detailed Full HD 1080P footage and a dual-lens design for front and rear views.
- The camera offers impressive video quality with clear and crisp footage, even in low light conditions, and a wide recording angle to reduce the risk of collisions.
- Installing the rear camera provides better coverage and enhances safety, with the added benefit of assisting with reversing using parking guards.
- While the AQP Dash Cam has some drawbacks such as the absence of an iPhone app and slow Wi-Fi connectivity, it still offers impressive features and clear images.
Impressive Dual Dash Cam
Undoubtedly, the AQP Dash Cam proves to be an impressively reliable and efficient dual dash camera. The installation process is straightforward, with adequate fitting instructions provided. Users have reported that the camera is easy to set up and use, making it a hassle-free experience.
When it comes to video quality, the AQP Dash Cam delivers clear and crisp footage, thanks to the Sony IMX307 sensor. The dual-lens feature provides double protection and captures detailed footage from both the front and rear of the vehicle. Users have praised the camera's ability to record high-quality videos, even in low light conditions.
Additionally, the AQP Dash Cam is equipped with a range of impressive features that enhance its functionality and performance.
When compared to other dual dash cameras, the AQP Dash Cam stands out with its Sony IMX307 sensor, which captures detailed footage in Full HD 1080P resolution.
The dual-lens design provides double protection, ensuring that both the front and rear views are covered.
The Emergency Accident Lock and Loop Recording features ensure that important footage is not overwritten, while the built-in G-Sensor detects collisions and automatically saves the footage.
The AQP Dash Cam also offers Wi-Fi Connect and Built-in GPS for easy access to footage and accurate tracking.
For optimal use of the rear camera, it is recommended to position it properly and ensure that it is clean and free from obstructions.
Pros and Cons
Now that we have discussed the features of the AQP Dash Cam, let's move on to the pros and cons of this device.
It is important to consider both the positive and negative aspects before making a purchasing decision.
The knowledge gathered from user experiences and feedback reveals the pros of the AQP Dash Cam. Here are three key advantages of this dual dash camera:
- High Image Quality Comparison: The AQP Dash Cam boasts a Sony IMX307 sensor, which allows for the capture of detailed footage. Users have praised the clear viewing footage and fantastic performance, even in bad weather conditions. The wide recording angle also helps to reduce the risk of collisions.
- Benefits of Rear Camera Installation: While some users have mentioned a slight reduction in picture quality when the rear camera is installed, the benefits outweigh this drawback. The rear camera provides better coverage, making it great for reversing with parking guards. This feature enhances safety and peace of mind for users.
- Dual-Lens for Double Protection: The AQP Dash Cam's dual-lens setup ensures double protection. With both front and rear cameras, users can capture a wider angle of footage, increasing the chance of capturing important events or incidents on the road.
Despite the positive aspects highlighted by users, there are also some cons to consider when it comes to the AQP Dash Cam. Here are three cons that users have mentioned:
- Missing app: One of the drawbacks of the AQP Dash Cam is the absence of an iPhone app. This can be inconvenient for iPhone users who prefer to control the dash cam through an app.
- Connecting red wire: Some users have reported that connecting the red wire of the dash cam requires the assistance of an engineer. This can be time-consuming and may require additional expertise.
- Limited Wi-Fi connectivity: Another disadvantage is that it takes a while for the dash cam to connect to Wi-Fi. This can be frustrating for users who want to quickly access and download their footage.
While the AQP Dash Cam has its drawbacks, it still offers impressive dash cam features and clear images, making it a popular choice for many users.
Performance Improvements Needed
Several performance improvements are needed to enhance the overall functionality of the AQP Dash Cam.
Firstly, potential software updates should be considered to address the fiddly menu and Wi-Fi settings, as well as the slow download speed on the on-board Wi-Fi. These updates can improve user experience by providing a smoother and more intuitive interface.
Additionally, enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity is essential to ensure a seamless connection between the dash cam and mobile devices. This will allow users to easily access and download footage without any delays or connectivity issues.
In conclusion, after thoroughly evaluating the AQP Dash Cam and considering its performance, features, and user feedback, it can be said that this dual dash camera is a reliable and valuable investment for anyone in need of a high-quality and efficient recording device for their journeys.
While there were some user interface issues reported, such as fiddly menus and Wi-Fi settings, the overall performance and functionality of the AQP Dash Cam outweigh these minor inconveniences.
Additionally, when compared to other dual dash cameras on the market, the AQP Dash Cam stands out for its impressive picture quality, wide recording angle, and built-in features such as the emergency accident lock and parking guard.
With a one-year warranty and positive user reviews, the AQP Dash Cam is a recommended choice for those seeking a reliable and user-friendly recording device for their vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take to Connect the AQP Dash Cam to Wi-Fi?
Connecting the AQP Dash Cam to Wi-Fi can take a while due to some reported delays. Users have mentioned that it may take a few minutes to establish a connection. Troubleshooting common issues can help resolve any connectivity problems.
Is There an Iphone App Available for the AQP Dash Cam?
Yes, there is no iPhone app available for the AQP Dash Cam. However, the AQP Dash Cam offers several benefits such as dual-lens for double protection, emergency accident lock, built-in GPS, and parking guard feature.
What Components Are Missing From the AQP Dash Cam Package?
The missing components in the AQP Dash Cam package were not specifically mentioned in the review. However, the installation process required an engineer to connect the red wire, indicating that some components may not be included.
Can the AQP Dash Cam Be Used for Reversing With Parking Guards?
Yes, the AQP Dash Cam can be used for reversing with parking guards. It has a rear camera that provides better coverage and its parking guard functionality ensures added safety while reversing.
Do I Need an Engineer to Connect the Red Wire of the AQP Dash Cam?
Connecting the red wire of the AQP dash cam does not require an engineer. The installation process is straightforward and can be easily done by following the provided fitting instructions.