Thinking Ahead: The Top 5 Front & Rear Dash Cams
- 1 Thinking Ahead: The Top 5 Front & Rear Dash Cams
- 1.1 How Getting a Dashboard Camera Can Be One of Your Most Important Investments
- 1.2 Prevent Criminal Activity by Filming Through Your Front and Rear Windshield Dash Cams
- 1.3 The Best Choice For A Front and Rear View Dash Cam In 2018
- 1.3.1 #5 SuperEye Dash Cam Review
- 1.3.2 Kingslim D5 4K Dash Cam Front with WiFi - 2160P UHD Car Camera Dash Cam with GPS and Speed, 170° Wide Angle, Sony Night Vision, APP Control
- 1.3.3 #4 Nextbase Dual Lens Dash Cam
- 1.3.4 Garmin Dash Cam Tandem Compact Dual-lens Dash Camera with Two 180-degree Lenses that Record in Tandem
- 1.3.5 #3 AUKEY DR02 D Dash Cam
- 1.3.6 ANSTA Dash Cam Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dual Dash Camera Dashcam for Cars In Car Camera Dashboard Camera , 170° Wide Angle HDR with GPS, WiFi Motion Detection G-Sensor Parking guard
- 1.3.7 #2 Z-EDGE S3 Dual Dash Cam
- 1.3.8 AQP Dual Dash Cam, Full HD 1080P Car Camera Front and Rear for Cars, Dashboard Camera Recorder with GPS & WiFi, 170°/150° Wide Angle, Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Parking guard, WDR
- 1.3.9 #1 Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam
- 1.3.10 CHORTAU Dash Cam For Cars Front and Rear Full HD 1080P, Dual Dash Cam 170° Wide Angle 3.0 inch, Dashboard Camera with WDR Night Vision, Loop Recording, G-sensor, Motion Detection, Parking Monitor
- 1.4 Safeguard Your Property And Your Life with A Dashboard Camera
CHORTAU Dash Cam For Cars Front and Rear Full HD 1080P, Dual Dash Cam 170° Wide Angle 3.0 inch, Dashboard Camera with WDR Night Vision, Loop Recording, G-sensor, Motion Detection, Parking Monitor
- 【Dash cam front and rear】This dash cams equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The dash cam for cars front and rear with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- 【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The car camera automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car. We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Easy Installation & Use】This dash cams is very easy to install and operate with reference pictures in our user manual.The included suction mount could be easily attaches anywhere on your windshield in seconds. Just insert SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply. The dash cam for cars will start recording immediately after igniting, shut down and save the video when you shut off the engine.
- 【Warm Tips】▲Please format your Micro SD card in dash cam when use firstly; ▲After setting date/time, don’t forget press “M” button so that can be saved; ▲The battery of the dash cam is only for emergence file back up. External power is required for long-time operation.
AQP Dual Dash Cam, Full HD 1080P Car Camera Front and Rear for Cars, Dashboard Camera Recorder with GPS & WiFi, 170°/150° Wide Angle, Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Parking guard, WDR
- Please download the "Lucky" APP from play store/App store, this APP is a general-purpose software."
ANSTA Dash Cam Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dual Dash Camera Dashcam for Cars In Car Camera Dashboard Camera , 170° Wide Angle HDR with GPS, WiFi Motion Detection G-Sensor Parking guard
- 1080P&Double Protection: With the Sony IMX307 sensor, the dash cam captures the road ahead in more details and license plates clearly at 1920x1080P@30fps. Or utilize the front cam only to record the front view at 2880x2160P@24fps to capture license plates.The car camera equipped with dual-lens, front and the rear camera provides double protection for your safety
- Emergency Accident Lock&Loop Recording: The built-in G-Sensor of the dash cams for cars can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Loop Recording, auto cover old, unneeded footage(locked video won't be cover)
- WI-FI Connect &Built-in GPS: You can connect to Wifi and use the mobile APP to operate the car dash cam. Full-featured front and rear dash cam mobile app enables live viewing, real-time photo and video sharing on social media. The GPS module allows you to easily track location, direction, speed (accurate to km/h or mp/h), date, and time on the computer
- Parking Guard: The dash cam will turn on and automatically start recording about 30 seconds video once detecting external force when the engine is off and then turn off automatically to prevent running out of power (Recorded video won't be overwritten). The dash cam front and rear camera can automatically be activated to record two footages of front and rear view and lock the files as evidence
- Worry Free Service: Every customers are fully covered by a one-year warranty. Any problem please contact our support email. We will always respond ASAP with helpful advice
How Getting a Dashboard Camera Can Be One of Your Most Important InvestmentsDriving can be unpredictable. At a moment’s notice, everything that you own and love can be taken from you in an instant. Buying a dashboard camera can be the saving grace for your life as you know it now. The evidence that this little device collects can be just what you need to secure your loved ones and property. Having just one unfortunate accident with the wrong person can wipe out your life’s savings. No one ever thinks that they will find themselves on the wrong side of a lawsuit but it continues to happen to those who don’t have enough evidence to prove their innocence. Without honest witnesses, your recount and memory of an incident may just not be enough to safeguard you and your family. Often, the value of a dash cam is only understood after a near miss or an unfortunate series of events that leaves a driver at the mercy their insurance company. This is not a position that anyone should want to be in. The driver in that other car could be anyone. Don’t take that chance. Dash cams can provide crucial evidence you may need. Dash cams work to protect you around the clock. With the latest developments in technology, dash cams are available in many different brands, styles, technologies and features that keep an eye out for the dishonest driver or pedestrian you may collide with. Damage can also occur to your vehicle when you are not around. When filing a claim to repair these types of damages, dashboard cameras can provide the information needed to solve the mystery you may be faced with and help to resolve your request without a shadow of doubt. Not all dashboard cameras are equal. The quality of footage, reliability and functions can differ greatly so it is important to choose the equipment that is right for you and suits your particular needs. These needs may be dependent on your lifestyle and environment. We’ve done the research for you! No one wants to know that the camera they have invested in turns out to be a bad buy and fails when you need it most. It is crucial to use camera reviews to help you determine which technology is right for you and has the track record to prove it. Many dash cams are made from inferior quality materials and don’t do much to protect you. Some cameras are even worse and make it difficult for the driver and other passenger to see. Choosing the right dash cam can mean the difference between safe and unsafe. You can choose a camera that fits perfectly into your vehicle, both at the front and rear and produce clear and crisp results at all times. To help you decide on which dashboard camera may be the best choice for you in 2018, let’s take an insightful look into the benefits of having a dash cam and why they will work for you to protect you from the inevitable and unexpected disaster.
Prevent Criminal Activity by Filming Through Your Front and Rear Windshield Dash CamsWhen you need it most, make sure that you have a high quality dashboard camera to fit your needs. Dash cams can provide a critical recording of an incident where fault is in question. Make sure that you are covered by selecting the right camera to tell an accurate tale of an event. Encountering the worst driver could be your biggest nightmare. Endless claim processing, lack of sleep and a lack of witnesses can cost you more than you bargained for. The easiest way to prove your perspective is to have footage on hand to provide evidence. One company in particular is still thankful that they installed dash cams in company vehicles because it saved them approximately £16,000 in a fraudulent insurance claim. The footage obtained from the employee’s vehicle proved that he was innocent in the incident where a motorist ran a red light and collided with the company vehicle he was driving, equipped with a high quality dashboard camera. The driver who ran the red light denied any fault in causing the accident and even went further to claim damages to the tune of £16,206 for his benefit and and three other occupants in the vehicle. Thankfully, following the accident, the dash cam footage was reviewed by the company’s insurance institution that was able to determine who was at fault and even the speed of the company driver at the time of the crash. Upon being notified that dash cam footage was available of the collision, the driver who ran the red light quickly accepted liability for the accident and dropped all claims against the company driver. With nearly a third of all drivers in Britain admitting to running a red light, having a front and rear dashboard camera can only be an excellent investment with increasing returns. It can even save you from losing everything you have worked so hard for. Let’s review some proven reasons to buy a dashboard camera.
Safe Driver ProtectionWhen you’ve done the best that you can to ensure that you and your passengers are safe when you are behind the wheel, everything can come to a screeching halt when other driver’s don’t care about the same things you do. Reckless and sometimes fraudulent drivers can make accusations against you that may stand if you do not have enough evidence or witnesses to support you experience of the incident and how it happened. This may be the most common reason drivers would feel the need to invest in such an inexpensive yet reliable way of protecting themselves against careless drivers and criminals. Dashboard cameras can provide concluding evidence against false reports of negligence on the part of the dash cam owner. Dash cams have been known to turn accident cases around and set the record straight in record timing.
Trustworthy EyewitnessDashboard Cameras are able to capture videos of events that the driver was able to see, yet unable to avoid. There are some events, however, that the driver is unaware of when an accident occurs. Having a dash cam can capture footage of the situation leading up to an event that can help to determine how an incident occurs and the cause behind a crash. Front and rear camera footage when reviewed, can provide important information that can help to settle personal injury claims that the driver of the vehicle equipped with the dash cam needs. It is often assumed that drivers can be fooled into thinking that an accident is their fault, when it is not. Dash cams can help to provide an accurate account of an accident that the driver may not remember or wasn’t able to see coming.
Faster ClaimsInvesting in a dashboard camera may save you time and worry. Proving your innocence or being able to provide essential details of an event can be very helpful to your insurance company and make the claim process much smoother. Insurance companies often need concrete evidence to safeguard them from paying out claims to the undeserving. Dash cams have been helping safe drivers get through the rigors that come with insurance claim interviews and getting their lives back on track.
Insurance DiscountsMany insurance companies offer discounts on your motor vehicle policy premiums just for having a high quality dash cam installed in your vehicle. Dashboard cameras offer both the driver and the insurance company an added source of information when looking to make a decision about a motor vehicle accident claim. Having a dashboard camera installed in a policy holder’s vehicle also encourages the driver to exhibit safe driving habits on a consistent basis. When drivers know that they are being monitored on their driving practices, they will often ensure that they make the best decisions when driving, which can help to avoid serious accidents.
24 Hour RecordingVehicles can also be damaged when there are no witnesses around. Even the driver can be absent from the scene when their vehicle is involved in an incident that causes damage in need of repair. When damage to a vehicle occurs and there is no effort on the part of party responsible to make contact with the owner, dashboard cameras can help to identify and subsequently provide a liable party to accept responsibility for the accident. Finding your parked vehicle damaged is never a good feeling, especially when you don’t have a clue about how or when it happened. You could be left with a bill to cover the cost of damages that you have to fund on your own. Front and rear dash cams can provide helpful information to lead you to person responsible for causing damage to your vehicle.
Additional Data FeaturesRecently, dashboard cameras have proven their worth with having additional features that make them more helpful than they previously already were. Features such as collision detection, acceleration sensing, motion detection, Wi-Fi, GPS & Speed data recording name a few of the added benefits of having a high quality dash cam installed in your vehicle. Wi-Fi, GPS & Speed data recording are especially helpful when using dashboard camera footage as evidence during a legal process after a motor vehicle accident. Dash cams that come with Wi-Fi functionality are able to upload evidence to a determined location without having to transfer the data to an intermediate device which may further have to be transferred before reaching the desired destination. GPS and speed data recording can help to support a driver’s account of an incident by recalling the exact speed, direction and location of the vehicle if the report is in question.
The Best Choice For A Front and Rear View Dash Cam In 2018There is no shortage of excellent dash cams to choose from on the market today that can provide the service you desire to fit your needs. We’ve outlined quite a number of reasons to get a dashboard camera and how they can benefit any driver that wants to protect their investments and their lives. To help you decide on a great option for a dash cam, we’ve gone through scores of devices to help you narrow down the best dash cams available for purchase today. Here are our top 5 picks.
#5 SuperEye Dash Cam ReviewThe SuperEye Dash Cam has made its way into the hearts of many, boasting quite a number of positive reviews and appearances on top dash cam reviews. SuperEye highlights the importance they place on customer satisfaction which is clearly found in the features built into the device. Features include:
- 1080P Resolution & SONY IMX323 Sensor
- 30 FPS Video
- 8-LED Infra-Red Night Vision
- 170 Degree Wide Angle Camera
- Loop Recording
- Collision Detection Sensor
- Acceleration Sensor
- Motion Detector
- Parking Monitoring
- 7 inches HD Display
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee and 24 Month Warranty
#4 Nextbase Dual Lens Dash CamOf all the features this dash cam carries, the Click & Go magnetic mounting system comes highly acclaimed by its owners. The Nextbase Dual Lens camera has Wi-Fi built in and an impressive 50m rear zoom camera to cover your vehicle from behind. The standout features include:
- Twin Rotating Lens
- 1080p HD Quality
- Click & Go Magnetic Mounting System
- GPS, Speed and Location Logging
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- 50m Rear Zoom Lens
- 7” LCD Screen
- Onboard Editing Capabilities
- Support for up to 128GB micro SD card
#3 AUKEY DR02 D Dash CamCapture footage clearly with the AUKEY DR02 D Dash Cam that features wide angle lens capable to covering the front, rear and sides of your vehicle. Boasting both loop and emergency recording, this dash cam is sure to be one of your favourite buys. Features include:
- 1080p (30fps) video
- Optional in-car audio
- 170° front and 152° rear view
- Emergency Recording & Loop Recording
- Extreme Temperature Operation
- Motion Detection Parking Mode
- Support for up to 128GB micro SD card
#2 Z-EDGE S3 Dual Dash CamComing in at number 2 on the chart is the Z-EDGE S3 Dual dash cam and it has every right to be in the second position on the countdown. Beyond its easy installation and compact design, the Z-EDGE S3 is also a combination of premium features at a shockingly low price, making this dash cam a super buy. Top features include:
- Compact and Discreet
- Easy Installation
- Up to 1440p 30fps Front Camera Capability
- Ultra-Wide 150 degree Viewing Angle
- Built-in Battery
- 4-inch Scratch Resistant Energy Saving LCD
- (WDR) Technology
- Loop Recording
- Gravity Sensor
- Parking Mode Vibration Detection
- Supports TF/Micro SD cards up to 128GB
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee – 18 Months Warranty – Lifetime Support
#1 Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash CamIn the coveted top spot is the Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam that offers dual HD front and rear dashboard cameras with up to 2.5K 1440P single front recording. Its wide angle lens and Infrared HDR night vision provides crisp video at a reasonable cost. Some of the outstanding features are:
- Super Wide Viewing Angles
- Crystal Clear up to 1440P
- Up to 60fps Video
- Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor
- Night Vision with 4 IR LED Lights
- 24 Hours Parking Mode
- Climate Ready
- Excellent Built-in Microphone
- Time Lapse Photo Function
- Supports up to 64GB MicroSD Cards
- Loop Recording
- Optional GPS
- 18 Months Product Warranty – Full Customer Support – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Works with 12V and 24V vehicles