A Safe-Driver Review of the Top Hidden Rear View Mirror Dash Cams
- 1 A Safe-Driver Review of the Top Hidden Rear View Mirror Dash Cams
- 1.1 How Cautious Drivers Can Avoid Getting Blamed For a Car Accident That Isn’t Their Fault
- 1.2 Record Incidents and Help Prevent Theft With a Rearview Mirror Dash Cam
- 1.3 The Best Choice For A Rear View Mirror Dash Cam In 2018
- 1.4 #3 LESHP Dual Lens Mirror Cam Review
- 1.5 #2 Auto-Vox M6 Review
- 1.6 #1 Nextbase Rear View Mirror Cam Review
- 1.7 Protect Yourself With Actual Footage From A Dashboard Camera
PORMIDO 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera 12" Large Full Touch Screen Front and Rear View Camera HD Waterproof Back up Car Camera 170° Wide Angle,GPS,Starlight Night Vision,Parking Monitor,SD Card
- 【12 inch Larger IPS FULL SCREEN】- Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, PORMIDO 12"Square rear view mirror provides you a Ultra wide view of what's behind, minimizing the blind sports for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously.
- 【Dual SONY SENSOR Lens for Higher Resolution】- Adopted Sony Sensor and WDR technology, you can get sharper DVR images from both front and rear dashcams in higher resolution at 1296P, especially brings you a starlight night vision-low light from other car's headlights.
- 【Unique Shaped Back Camera with Longer Extension Cable】- The packaged 33ft rear camera connecting cable fits various sizes of cars, such as SUV, Pickups, Camper, Vans, Sedans and Minivans, the smaller reverse camera can hide better on your car tail.
- 【Multi Functions & Support up to 128GB card】- You can get ALL necessary functions from PORMIDO 12"stream media rear view mirror camera, such as Loop Recording, Parking Monitoring, G-sensor, Parking Guide Lines, Adjustable Brightness/View Angle, GPS etc. Besides, it supports up 128GB card (32GB card is included).
- 【1-Year Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support】Each dual dash cam mirror comes with 30-day full refund or replacement, 1 year Warranty and Lifetime after service support. Please feel free to contact us whenever you have any questions about our product,we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
WOLFBOX 12" 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam with Full Touch Screen, Front and Rear Dual Dash Camera for Cars, Waterproof Backup Camera Rear View Mirror Camera, Sony Sensor, Night Vision, Parking Assistance, GPS…
- 2.5 K full HD resolution. The Wolfbox G840H mirror dashcam has a high-performance processor and the resolution on the front to 2.5 K and rear to 1080P. With the powerful QVBR encoding technology, it saves 30% bit rate with the same image quality, no need to worry about overcapacitance in high resolution. The dash cam also uses an ultra-transparent optical gl mirror to prevent glare ( 32GB TF card, supports maximum 128GB).
- Unparalleled visual experience front and back, day and night. The front and rear lenses use F/1.55 & F/1.8 large apertures, support multi-stage 3D noise reduction, remove motion smearing and colour noise, support strong light suppression and backlight compensation; supports extreme light collection technology in wide dynamic scenes such as tunnels, night lights, etc. Can be used in low light. Picture effects delivery. n.
- Genuine Sony rear view camera. The 1080P rear view camera uses a real Sony Stavis sensor, which can record ultra-clear videos behind the car even on rainy and foggy days. IP68 waterproof rating. After the red line is connected to the positive pole of the reversing light, the screen automatically displays the reversing line and the field of view by 15 downwards. You can also manually adjust the angle of the reverse line.
- Easier installation and operation with the 32 GB TF card (supports max. 128 GB), you can finish it immediately after plugging in. Installation: Simply attach the gear cam to the rear view mirror with rubber and connect the car charger to the camera. ③With the user interface with humanised design and the appealing IPS screen, all the advantages can be easily done with your fingers on the touch screen
- Easy installation, 36-month multilingual system. You can adjust it according to your country. The gear cam can be mounted on the rear view mirror with an elastic strap. Wolfbox attaches importance to product quality and customer satisfaction. 36 months and service. If you have problems with the installation or functionality, please feel free to contact us. Service E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. User manual in German as PDF available as many buyers in Germany need the user manual in German, here is the link to download from the instruction manual: bit.ly/3wXBgfd
10'' Mirror Dash Cam Night Vision 1080P FHD Full Touch Screen Front and Rear View Backup Camera for Cars Loop Recording Streaming Media 170°Wide Angle Parking Assistance with 10 Meters Cable
- Dual 1080P Front and Rear Camera ＆ 33ft long camera cable 1080P front camera and 1080P IP68 waterproof Sony IMX rear camera use high-definition streaming technology, mirror dash cam can provide ultra clear video and capture license plates from a distance. Rear view mirror camera is wide angle lens reduce blind spots to capture many details on the road and equip with a unique 33ft rear view camera cable, help you solve the short camera cable issue when installation.
- 10'' IPS Streaming Media Full Touch Screen 10 inch screen provides 3 times wider view than traditional rear view and can capture more road vision. Streaming media full touch screen, easier to operate, fast response speed. Execute dash camera with a simple touch various operations: switch the front and rear camera images by sliding left and right, adjust the viewing angle by sliding up and down, video recording/playback, exposure adjustment, screen brightness adjustment, date/time, etc.
- Loop Recording & G-Sensor & Supports 128G SD Card Max When the SD card is full, it will cover the previous video file to continue the recording.This device has built in G-Sensor, if collision occurred to the car,the backup cam mirror will automatically locked the special video file, which will not be covered by the loop recording and stored to ensure that the most important videos are not lost. In addition, the dash cam supports 128G SD card max (not included)，can record more important moments.
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
How Cautious Drivers Can Avoid Getting Blamed For a Car Accident That Isn’t Their FaultWhen it comes to driving a vehicle, accidents can potentially land you in the hospital, demolish your car, eat up your spare time, and cause insurance rates to skyrocket. At the very least, it’s a mountain of paperwork. Even worse when another driver wrongly insists that an accident was YOUR fault. Without other witnesses involved or on the scene, it boils down to your word against the other driver’s. Most people who’ve been in an accident wonder – will the insurance company side with me or blame me for this accident and charge me a ton of money? It happens all the time! You don’t have to leave the future of your driving record or costs of an accident up to the whims of another driver. The best way to protect yourself against this type of unfair dispute is to use a dash cam. These types of rear view cameras are installed in your vehicle and record activity through your windshield. Dashcams protect you from accidents by continuously recording the road in front of or behind you. Drivers can use the information to accurately recount the exact conditions to an insurance company in case of an accident or dispute. You can also reference past road conditions, capture something unexpected and more. Not all dash cams offer the same quality, convenience or reliability though, so it’s important to read reviews and do your research. Unreliable brands or models have been known to fail without the knowledge of the driver. You DON’T want to wait and find out that your camera stopped recording after you’ve already been in an accident! This is why it’s critical to do your homework and choose a brand that is reliable, trustworthy, and has great reviews. Many dash cam brands are clunky and require installing somewhere on your windshield, which can disrupt your view and make it unsafe for driving. That’s why our review of the top three best dash cams include only ones that you can incorporate right into your rear view mirror, and are made by brands that you can trust to perform when you need it most. But don’t just buy the the first rearview mirror dash cam you see. This approach could be a huge waste of money if you don’t know what to look for, it has limited capabilities, or it’s made from bad quality materials. If monitoring your vehicle’s activity without compromising safety or convenience is important to you, then make sure you read this review before choosing a dash cam. Before we get into the most important specifications of the best dash cams available in 2018, here’s a closer look at how a dashboard camera can help keep you safe and protected while on the road.
Record Incidents and Help Prevent Theft With a Rearview Mirror Dash CamDashcams use valuable footage to establish fault accurately in car accidents. This way you’re never pinned for something you didn’t do. As technology improves, cameras allow people to provide concrete evidence for insurance companies and offer peace of mind and legal protection for the most wary of drivers. For example, one cam user named Bernard recounted his story of how having the RIGHT dash cam can saved him a ton of time, hassle, and money. In his online review, Bernard prided himself on being a defensive driver and took precautions whenever possible to avoid and prevent accidents. Unfortunately, when he left his car parked and someone backed up into it, he wasn’t present to handle the situation. The person left the scene of the accident without leaving any contact information. To help avoid future instances like this, Bernard installed a dash cam to monitor activity around his vehicle even when he wasn’t present. After living in numerous large cities with cramped parking, Bernard’s vehicle was repeatedly damaged in parking accidents, and even broken into by vandals. Luckily, his dash-cam helped him recoup repair costs, provide accurate police reports, and saved him hundreds of dollars in the long run. If you are also a cautious driver like Bernard, or just a tech enthusiast looking for a useful gadget, a dash cam is the perfect solution for you. Here are some other reasons vehicle owners choose to install cameras in their vehicles.
Driving AccidentsThe most popular reason people install a camera in their car is to document evidence in the event of a car accident. Whether someone makes an illegal turn or runs a red light, your dashcam will capture the footage in real-time so you can furnish proof to your insurance company when you make a claim. Clear video footage is suitable for use in court and definitely helps you make your case with indisputable evidence. It also helps clarify details in case you and the other driver are reporting different circumstances, or come into conflict.
Parking AccidentsCautious drivers take precautions to prevent accidents, but what happens if you are not present to do so? When you leave your car parked in a public lot, garage or street, you run the risk of others damaging your vehicle or breaking in to steal your valuable items. Just like Bernard in the story above, a dash cam can help capture footage of parking accidents. If the opposing party doesn’t leave any information for you, simply reference the video for their vehicle registration information. Holding them accountable could save you hundreds of dollars in damage over the long run.
Prevent Insurance FraudMany drivers never imagine someone would purposefully get into an accident. But there are people out there who attempt insurance fraud so they can get a big payout. This can range from trying to cause an accident to a pedestrian running in front of your car. Not only is it unnecessarily dangerous, a fraudulent accident can severely damage your insurance rate and cause premiums to skyrocket, sometimes permanently. Prevent insurance fraud by using a dash cam to record everything that happens while you’re driving.
Document Unexpected EventsWith all this talk about accidents, let’s not forget the fun reasons why having a dashcam is useful! The most basic reason to use a recording device in your vehicle is to capture unexpected moments and access that information whenever you want. Maybe a big truck swerves into your lane and you expertly maneuver yourself to safety. Perhaps a migration of majestic elk gallop by your car. Whatever interesting event happens while you’re driving cannot be reproduced for sharing unless you have it recorded. Who knows? Your video might even go viral if you post it online. A lot of people might think having a dashboard camera is unnecessary or too expensive. The truth is, most of the reasons to have a recording device in your car aren’t justified until after something unexpected happens. The money you could save would more than justify the cost of a dash cam. Whether it’s an accident or an impressive moment, capturing the right footage could be downright priceless. Of course, the video quality, viewing lens width and camera functions all depend on the item you choose. To help you figure out the camera that suits your needs best, here are the top three choices we’ve gathered for the best rear view mirror dash cams available.
The Best Choice For A Rear View Mirror Dash Cam In 2018As we’ve already covered, getting a dash cam can offer many uses for cautious drivers and tech enthusiasts alike. We’ve gone through hundreds of products in search of the best dash cams you can buy today. To help narrow down the dozens of options, we’re only considering cameras that can be incorporated into your rearview mirror for maximum driving safety. Here are our top picks.
#3 LESHP Dual Lens Mirror Cam ReviewThe LESHP is made from a well known name in the industry. This dash camera offers plenty of functions for a basic device and includes features like:
- 5” HD IPS LCD touch screen
- Dual lens capability for front and rear recording simultaneously
- 120 degree wide angle front viewing lens
- Easy installation
- Loop recording for efficient storage
- Night vision
- One year warranty
#2 Auto-Vox M6 ReviewThe Auto-Vox M6 comes in second on our list of the best dash cams because of its smooth picture quality. Whether it’s day or night, the image provides good quality so you can see necessary details. Other remarkable features include:
- 4.5” HD IPS touch screen
- 165 degree wide angle front viewing lens
- Auto displays rear view when car is in reverse
- Warranty available by purchase
#1 Nextbase Rear View Mirror Cam ReviewThe Nextbase Mirror Cam really blows the competition out of the water when it comes to versatility and convenience. The device can attach to any rearview mirror with five suction cups, making it compatible with virtually any vehicle on the planet. The best Nextbase Mirror Cam features include:
- 4” HD touch screen
- Records video at 1080p
- 140 degree wide angle front viewing lens
- Wifi capable for quick playback on any mobile device
- Wide dynamic range image processing
- G-sensor to protect collision footage
- Cam Viewer app to easily access and share video